Man shouldn’t be able to see his own face – there’s nothing more sinister. Nature gave him the gift of not being able to see it, and of not being able to stare into his own eyes.
Only in the water of rivers and ponds could he look at his face. And the very posture he had to assume was symbolic. He had to bend over, stoop down, to commit the ignominy of beholding himself.
The inventor of the mirror poisoned the human heart."
- Fernando Pessoa, The Book of Disquiet (via alzati)
My ‘special edition’ FIFTH giveaway is finally here!! There will be two prizes!! Yay!
The second prize will be a handmade glow-in-the-dark nebula necklace courtesy of glowwormshop!! [This is a handmade glow-in-the-dark necklace featuring a silver-plated tray that contains an image of the Fox Fur Nebula behind a clear 25mm (1 inch) glass dome. The nebula image is printed on high-quality photo paper.] It’s absolutely stunning in person!
- The first prize will be a $50 Glowwormshop Gift Card.
Rules & Regulations:
- Make sure you are following ZodiacSociety on Tumblr
- Like ZodiacSociety on Facebook (optional - you’ll be able to get updates on future postings as well as being able to enter facebook fan only contests!)
- Check out White Clover’s Youtube (Zodiac Break-Up Videos & More)
- Check out Jennalith’s Youtube (Zodiac Makeup Tutorials)
- Check out Cutietips’ Tumblr for beauty tips.
- Reblog this post
- Likes will not count
- Reblog only once (multiple reblogs will disqualify you.)
- Do not create multiple accounts to enter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide!
On May 31st 2014, first and second place winners will be randomly chosen using RANDOM.ORG. The two winners will be notified via Tumblr. If I receive no reply within 48 hours a different winner will be chosen. Once a winner has been chosen that person will need to send me their name, address, and e-mail. Good luck!
Keeping The Same Tabs Open For 9 Days Straight Because They Contain Information Relevant To Tasks You’re Too Lazy To Complete - A novel by me
This is, in fact, the most important post on the internet.
Every male should be required to read this.
Every person on earth should read this.
Coming from a boy: When another guy says, “Oh, I see its that time of month again.” I actually want to punch you in the dick and make your genitals bleed, cause fuck you, maybe you’re right but it’s disrespectful in my mind to be pointing it out and if this is what girls go through you should understand they have the right to be a bit short tempered during those 5 days.
Thank god someone gets it. I hate it when people call girls out on it, that’s just downright shameful and rude as hell.